Data processing in compliance with EU Regulation 679/2016
We wish to inform you that EU Regulation 679/2016 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data you provide will be processed for the purpose of carrying out the purchase services of the goods and services provided by the site and requesting information or availability and - if you provide us with your explicit consent - for sending commercial communications and for the completion of a commercial transaction (sale or return of purchased product) by e-mail or other computerized data transmission system.
2. The treatment will be carried out by means of computerized or manual methods.
3. The provision of data is mandatory, since in the absence of these it is not possible to finalize the sales process and ship the goods, just as it is not possible to respond to requests for information or the management of any return. The lack of the provision therefore determines the failure to continue the contract, the purchase request or return process.
4. The data will be processed internally and can be communicated only to the subjects necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase and shipping contract (eg, the courier in charge of shipping) and the services connected to it.
5. The data controller is: Opificio Neirami S.R.L.
6. The person in charge of the treatment is: Its legal representative
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016,
- Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or the absence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
To obtain confirmation of the existence of their personal data and the communication of the same in an intelligible form, customers can make an explicit request, via e-mail, to the address email@example.com
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the following information:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and processing methods;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out by means of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, upon specific request via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
What data we collect
For each user who registers on our site and / or makes purchases, Opificio Neirami S.R.L. collects the following data:
* full name
• contact information, including e-mail address
• demographic information, such as preferences and interests
• product reviews and opinions
How we use the information we collect
Opificio Neirami S.R.L. uses customer data only to provide an ever better service in line with expectations. In particular:
• for internal statistics
• to improve our products and services
• to periodically send commercial e-mails about our products, services and offers
• to manage customer care
Opificio Neirami S.R.L. guarantees the security on the processing of the information collected. To carry out this important task, the information collected is stored in highly reliable server farms, managed by Dylog Italia Spa.